Adipex the same as other weight loss pills, containing Phentermine active substance is the central nervous system stimulant. Therefore, the drug can cause side effects, including those from the central nervous system (CNS).
The most common CNS adverse reactions of Adipex are worsening of sleep quality and duration, melancholy and depressive state, increased sense of well-being, involuntary movement of extremities, headache and dizziness.
The risk of CNS side effects depends on many factors, individual factors as well. Most often, negative reaction to Adipex occurs in people, who have already had mild mental disorders before the anti-obesity treatment.
- It should be noted that Adipex is contraindicated in some diseases.
For instance, people with thinking disorder, personality change and other mental disorders.
The occurrence of side effects also depends on the lifestyle of obese people.
- For example, such side effect as insomnia mostly occurs in people who live a sedentary life.
The CNS side effects can cause discomfort, fatigue and irritability. Despite the likelihood of unusual reactions, they must not be the obstacle for anti-obesity therapy.
Please keep in mind that:
- Most side effects are mild and disappear without extra treatment.
- Some adverse reactions can be controlled using special medications.
- Adipex provides benefits and reduces the risk of concomitant diseases.
To reduce the risk of Adipex CNS side effects, people should be more active physically, walking in the fresh air more regularly, meeting loved ones and new people, avoiding stressful situations and keeping a proper diet.
If you see your body weight decreases gradually but steadily, you will always be in a good mood. Thus, you can keep a special diary and record there your weight loss dynamics.
When using Adipex diet pills, you should control the amount of alcohol you drink. This product is high in calories and therefore can cause severe CNS side effects when combined with Phentermine.
Usually, the CNS side effects occur in improper use of Adipex slimming pills. This happens because some people want to lose weight so badly that take too many and too often Adipex diet pills.
Exceeding of maximal recommended Adipex dose does not increase the treatment efficiency.
- It is recommended to take just one tablet or capsule of Adipex 37.5 mg a day.
If Adipex side effects are mild, but still cause you discomfort, you should use half of Adipex tablet (18.75mg) one or two times a day.
- It is better to take Adipex sympathomimetic amine at the first half of the day. This allows you to suppress the appetite all day long and reduces the risk of insomnia. The second dose of Adipex 18.75mg should be taken 5-6 hours before sleep.
Unfortunately, today there are no such prescription drugs, which can cure obesity without side effects. Of course, you may use safe over-the-counter drugs, but it is possible that they will not suppress the appetite as effectively as Adipex.
People use OTC diet pills after finishing Adipex anti-obesity therapy quite often. The thing is that Adipex (Phentermine) reduces the appetite effectively, but no more than 10-12 weeks.
- After that time, people might need to maintain the results they achieved or continue the weight loss therapy.
Obese people can buy Adipex weight loss pills at ordinary pharmacies only in several countries of the world (e.g. USA). Online pharmacies offer you to buy Adipex or natural appetite suppressants without prescription in any country of the world.